Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
May 22, 2019
This fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment features high ceilings and grand windows, which enables plenty of sunlight to shine in. Centrally located in a pre-war elevator building in the Murray Hill neighborhood- just steps away from renowned dining, shopping, coffee shops, and entertainment venues.
Fresh bedding is provided for each room, bedroom 1 contains a queen size bed and bedroom 2 has a full size bed. The kitchen has full size appliances and comes stocked with dishes, cups, pots/pans, and cooking utensils. Towels are provided for the spacious bathroom with full tub. Laundry facilities are located in the basement of the building for your convenience.
Move-in ready, short or long term lease.
Amenities: (more available upon request)
- 32" flat screen TV
- High speed internet (WiFi)
- Standard cable
- Air conditioning
- Laundry facilities in the basement
- Elevator Building
- Can accommodate 2-4 people
- Utilities are $275 EXTRA per month (flat rate)
- 1 month minimum stay
* Rates are seasonal (depending on your start date)
- 5 minute walk to Subway (6 train at 33rd St.)
- M15 bus on 2nd Ave. (north)
- M101/102/103 bus on 3rd Ave. (south)
- M34 express bus on 34th St. (east/west)
$500 Application Fee, $150 Move-out Cleaning Fee (deduced from security deposit)
Murray Hill / Kips Bay, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 247 East 33rd Street, New York, NY, 10016