Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Sep 14, 2020
Furnished corporate apartments for 30 days and up.Experience the city like a real New Yorker! This unique and newly-renovated one-bedroom studio comfortably sleeps 2 in a Queen bed.
*NOTE: This apartment is located on the 5th floor of a walk-up building.There is NO ELEVATOR. Tv and Spectrum cable is given complimentary to the tenants from the owner.The rent includes an allowance of $30/month for electricity and gas (Tenant pays remaining balance).
AFI Property Management NYC designs its own residences to provide all the comforts of home. Each of our apartments is newly renovated, fully-furnished and decorated with modern flair.
This adorable, spacious studio apartment is beautifully outfitted with new accessories and furniture. Its modern, colorful design is unmatched by other NYC accommodations. A separate bedroom allows for privacy. The apartment has everything you would need for your stay in New York City, from cookware to bed and bath linens.THERE IS A CONVECTION MICROWAVE THAT BROWNS, BAKES, BROILS, CRISPS AND ROASTS.
AMENITIES & FEATURES:
Prior to your arrival, the apartment will be professionally cleaned and supplied with 1 set of fresh bed linens and towels. The apartment is newly furnished and features the following:
- Flat screen television with Cable TV (150 channels)
- Wireless Internet access
- Double bed
- Fresh Bedding & Bath towels supplied
- Full-size closet with hangers + extra overhead storage space for large items
- Modern eat-in kitchen equipped with cookware and dinnerware. Appliances include a dishwasher, convection/microwave oven, coffeemaker, full-size fridge, + gas stovetop. THERE IS A CONVECTION MICROWAVE THAT BROWNS, BAKES, BROILS, CRISPS AND ROASTS.
- Spacious and stylish tiled bathroom features a luxurious glass shower with rainfall shower head.
- Iron with ironing board
- Plus, thoughtful amenities to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable!
On-site management team
• Apartment information packet and neighborhood guide
THE PROPERTY OWNER HAS A VERY STRICT RECYCLING POLICY FOR ALL THE CLIENTS OF HIS PROPERTY. HE PROVIDES 3 DIFFERENT RECYCLING BINS FOR GLASS/PAPER, PAPER/CARDBOARD AND FOOD. HE WANTS TO MAKE NEW YORK RECYCLING LAW IS FOLLOWED BY EVERYBODY.
Exit cleaning fee $250
Refundable security deposit $700
Upper East Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 1471 2nd Avenue, New York, NY, 10075