Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not 100% sure, please ask
Apr 01, 2020
No details available.
24 hour luxury doorman building located in a PRIME LOCATION in Midtown West on the corner of 56th Street & Eighth Avenue. Lounge and entertain in extraordinary comfort - Enjoy membership to a private lounge as well as a landscaped and furnished roof deck. Dive into the rooftop pool under a glass atrium with spectacular views of Central Park. Or recline in the rooftop Jacuzzi overlooking the world below.
- Membership to private sky lounge
- Landscaped roof terrace on the 43rd floor
- Magnificent pool on the 44th floor with triple exposure facing South, West and North
- Fitness center
- Laundry on each floor
- Private balcony
- Very sunny and quiet corner apartment
- Extremely large bedroom with new luxury queen bed (Premium linens and towels are provided)
- State of the art separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave, gas stove
- Floor to ceiling marble bathroom with full bathtub and new fixtures
- Wireless internet & Samsung plasma HDTV
- Yamaha DVD/stereo system
- Wireless phones
- Housecleaning Included: Personal laundry service, Organic soaps
- Recycling encouraged
- Steps from subway A, B, C, D, 1, N, Q, R, and F trains
- Amazing location! This spectacular apartment is in the heart of Columbus Circle - steps from Central Park, Times Square, Whole Foods Market, and much more! This neighborhood is bursting with livelihood surrounded 5-star restaurants, cafes, and pubs just around the corner, to guarantee you're never bored. Close proximity to salons, supermarkets, pharmacies, cleaners, 24/7 bodegas, and a tailor to care of your needs!
Midtown West, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 235 West 56th Street, New York, NY, 10019