Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not 100% sure, please ask
Apr 01, 2020
No details available.
Sophisticated and stylish, this gorgeous 750 sqft apartment is just steps from Central Park, with incredible views of the Hudson River and NY cityscape from every window. Features include your own private balcony, wrap-around windows offering lots of sun throughout, remodeled separate kitchen with polished granite counters and floors, and 2 double wide closets with lots of room for storage. FULLY FURNISHED & NEWLY RENOVATED.
- Membership to private sky lounge
- Landscaped roof terrace on the 43rd floor
- Magnificent pool on the 44th floor with triple exposure facing South, West and North
- Fitness center
- Laundry on each floor
- Private balcony overlooking Central Park
- Corner apartment with priceless views for an inspiring workplace
- Large living room outfitted with a sleek 40 inch LCD HDTV, home theater Bose speakers
- iPod port and wireless iTunes compatible sound system included!
- Extremely large bedroom with new luxury queen bed (Premium linens and towels are provided)
- State of the art separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave, gas stove
- Floor to ceiling marble bathroom with full bathtub and new fixtures
- Wireless internet & Wireless phones
- Housecleaning Included: Personal laundry service, Organic soaps
- Recycling encouraged
- Steps from subway A, B, C, D, 1, N, Q, R, and F trains
- Amazing location! This spectacular apartment is in the heart of Columbus Circle - steps from Central Park, Times Square, Whole Foods Market, and much more! This neighborhood is bursting with livelihood surrounded 5-star restaurants, cafes, and pubs just around the corner, to guarantee you're never bored. Close proximity to salons, supermarkets, pharmacies, cleaners, 24/7 bodegas, and a tailor to care of your needs!
Midtown West, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 235 West 56th Street, New York, NY, 10019