Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Jan 20, 2020
No details available.
A truly remarkable apartment, this gorgeous 750 sqft apartment is just steps from Central Park, with incredible views of the Hudson River and NY cityscape through its wall-to-wall windows. Features include your own private balcony; large living room decorated with hand crafted furnishings from around the globe; remodeled separate kitchen with polished granite counters and floors; dining space for four with antique crystal chandelier; and huge closet space for storage. FULLY FURNISHED & NEWLY RENOVATED.
- Membership to private sky lounge
- Landscaped roof terrace on the 43rd floor
- Magnificent pool on the 44th floor with triple exposure facing South, West and North
- Fitness center
- Laundry on each floor
- An unusual and sunny haven with a private balcony facing south
- Corner apartment with priceless views for an inspiring workplace
- Extremely large bedroom with new luxury queen bed (Premium linens and towels are provided)
- State of the art separate kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, microwave, gas stove
- Floor to ceiling marble bathroom with full bathtub and new fixtures
- 40" TV with Bose sound system, phones, WiFi and cable.
- Housecleaning Included: Personal laundry service and organic soaps
- Recycling encouraged
- Steps from subway A, B, C, D, 1, N, Q, R, and F trains
- Amazing location! It is a very quick walk to Central Park, Lincoln Center, Rockefeller Plaza, Upper West Side and all subways. A very safe and upscale neighborhood packed with hip boutiques and restaurants.
Midtown West, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 235 West 56th Street, New York, NY, 10019