Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not 100% sure, please ask
May 18, 2020
This fully furnished south-facing studio features a very sunny, quiet interior. Located in in the prime neighborhood of Gramercy Park, the area is filled with boutique shops, great restaurants, coffee shops and entertainment venues. Close to both Kips Bay and Murray Hill neighborhoods.
This East Side apartment has a queen size bed with fresh linens, a large closet and storage chest for clothing, as well as a sofa bed for additional sleeping options. Kitchen comes stocked with dishes, cups, pots/pans, and cooking utensils. Towels provided for ample bathroom with tub.
Move-in ready, short or long term lease.
Amenities: (more available upon request)
- 42" flat screen TV
- High speed internet (WiFi)
- Standard cable
- Air conditioning
- 1 flight walk-up
- Can accommodate 3 people
- Utilities are $275 EXTRA per month (flat rate)
* Rates are seasonal (depending on your start date)
- 5 minute walk to Subway (6 train at 23rd St./Park Ave. or L train at 14th St./1st Ave.)
- M15 bus on 1st & 2nd Ave. (north/south)
- M23 bus on 23rd St. (east/west)
Application fee + $150 Move-out Cleaning Fee (deduced from security deposit)
Gramercy Park, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 337 East 21st Street, New York, NY, 10010