Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
3D Virtual Tour:
Sep 30, 2020
~breezy, managed co-living~ by Aleph
We make NYC renting and living easier! You lease your bedroom, and we’ll take care of the rest, from roommates to common space to cleaning to utilities. No hidden fees (or broker fees).
• Private Bedroom
• Lease Term: Flexible 1-24 mo
• Utilities + High Speed WiFi Included
• In-Unit Laundry
• Fully Furnished
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Dishwasher + Air Conditioner
• Weekly Cleaning Service
• Keyless Entry
• Subway Stops A. C, J
Brooklyn’s Stuy-Heights is a breath-of-fresh-air neighborhood with some serious historic curb appeal— think 19th century Brownstones and peaceful park space (with dive bars peppered in for good measure, of course). Pop into local bistros and ramen joints, or hop on the subway for a ride to downtown Manhattan in less than 30 minutes.
Our Ralph property is a perfect little Brooklyn oasis. Enjoy stainless steel appliances, beautiful hardwood floors, plenty of natural light, air conditioning, dishwasher, and all the other perks you think you’ll have to give up when you move to NYC. Plus, it’s all included in one flat fee— rent, utilities, weekly cleaning service, and high-speed wifi. We did our best to make everything safe & convenient (case and point: keyless entry and pre-screened housemates).
• Get to downtown Manhattan in less than 40 minutes by taking the A/C line from Utica Ave. (Pro Tip: The A line is express, so you can get to most destinations on the west side up to Harlem in under an hour.)
• The rest of Brooklyn is easily accessible via bus routes.
WHAT TO DO IN BED STUY:
Here are a few of our favorite local gems:
• The MacDonough Cafe, a cozy breakfast and lunch cafe with out-of-this-world espresso
• L'Antagoniste, a brick-walled french restaurant serving high-end dishes and old world wine
• The Wilky, a hip rotating beer bar popular among young professionals for happy hours and late nights
• Toad Style, a casual spot for vegan takeout and delivery
• Sofia and Grace Cookie Co. – need we say more?
No broker fee, no security deposit (pending background check approval), all utilities included, fully furnished, high-speed WiFi included in rent, weekly cleanings
$95 application fee that will be immediately refunded if you sign a lease
Please note that the advertised price is for a standard 12 month lease. If your lease is longer or shorter than this period, the price may be adjusted.
Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 144 Ralph Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11233