Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Sep 30, 2020
No details available.
~breezy, managed co-living~ by Aleph
We make NYC renting and living easier! You lease your bedroom, and we’ll take care of the rest, from roommates to common space to cleaning to utilities. No hidden fees (or broker fees).
• Private Bedroom
• Lease Term: Flexible 1-24 mo
• Utilities + High Speed WiFi Included
• In-Unit Laundry
• Fully Furnished
• Stainless Steel Appliances
• Dishwasher + Air Conditioner
• Weekly Cleaning Service
• Keyless Entry
• Subway Stops G & R
For those NYC renters looking for that elusive “hip, but chill” combo, you’re in luck. Perched south of Prospect Park, Park Slope boasts the best of both worlds— a cozy, small-town feel in the vibrant borough of Brooklyn. Think: chic restaurants and stores amidst beautiful brownstones. Plus, it’s cheaper than nearby hotspots like Williamsburg and DUMBO. It’s the type of place that spoils you for the rest of NYC. Super walkable and easy to navigate— walk to Whole Foods for a few groceries or hop on the F or G line and get to downtown Manhattan in less than 15 minutes.
Post up in one of our fully furnished and newly renovated rooms in Fourth Ave. Enjoy stainless steel appliances, beautiful wood/laminate floors, plenty of natural light, air conditioning, dishwasher, and all the other perks you think you’ll have to give up when you move to NYC. Plus, it’s all included in one flat fee— rent, utilities, weekly cleaning service, high-speed wifi, and (bonus) complimentary streaming services. We did our best to make everything safe & convenient (case and point: keyless entry and pre-screened housemates).
• Downtown Manhattan is super easy to access in less than 15 minutes: take the F or G line from 4th Ave and 9th St to the Jay St station where you can transfer to the A/C.
• Brooklyn and Queens are mere bus stops away.
• Easily walk to Park Slope, Crown Heights, Prospect Lefferts Garden
• Four & Twenty Blackbirds: cozy bakery and Café featuring seasonal homemade pies
• Stone Park Café: Relaxed restaurant with commitment to using seasonal, local ingredients
• Calexico: Mexican eatery in an upbeat space with exposed rafters and brick walls
• Al di la Trattoria: Northern Italian mainstay with intimate, old-world inspired dining room
• The Bell House: Big-name acts and up-and-comers play at this big bar/performance venue set in a former warehouse
No broker fee, no security deposit (pending background check approval), all utilities included, fully furnished, high-speed WiFi included in rent, weekly cleanings
$95 application fee that will be immediately refunded if you sign a lease
Please note that the advertised price is for a standard 12 month lease. If your lease is longer or shorter than this period, the price may be adjusted.
Park Slope, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 414 4th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11215