Got Landlord's Permission
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Oct 15, 2020
OPPORTUNITY TO MOVE INTO A HIGH FLOOR 1 BED CORNER UNIT WITH CITY VIEWS IN THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER COMMUNITY IN LONG ISLAND CITY.
Apartment is fully vacant and in broom clean condition
This is for a northwest-facing one-bedroom on a high floor. We have enjoyed this incredible home and unbelievable community for over a year now. From resident sponsored events (holiday parties in any of the 3 lounges, lawn barbecues in the private park), to the full service amenities club (Gym/Pool/Spa on par with Lifestyles Fitness & Equinox), to an affiliated concierge (LIVUnltd curates events like dinner parties and discounted box seat concert tickets for a handful of high end residential communities in NYC), living at Jackson Park has truly been an incredible experience.
NOTE: This is possibly the last corner unit available in the entire complex.
Jackson Park stands next to the Queens Plaza and Queensboro Plaza subway stations that offer easy Midtown Manhattan access (E, M, R, 7, N, W trains) to Grand Central, 59th & Lex, Rockefeller Center all within 5-minutes.
Listed rent is net effective, based on signing new 27 month lease with gross rent of $3910.00 and 3 Months Free (current terms)
* Corner Unit / City Views
* Floor-to-Ceiling Windows (w/ solar shades)
* Dishwasher in Unit / Laundry in Unit
* High-end Stainless Steel Appliances
* Keyless entry / Full Service Mail Room
* 24 Hour Doorman
* Indoor & Outdoor Pool
* Full Service Gym/Spa (Personal Training Available)
* Lobby Library and 3 rooftop lounges
* Parking Garage & Dry-Cleaning Service Available
* Landlord will accept signing a brand new lease at current market rates
* Option to include furniture (Sofa, 75" & 43" flat screens) at no cost if tenant found by May 25th
* Apartment is currently vacant and move in ready by June 1st
Long Island City, Queens (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 2840 Jackson Avenue, Queens, NY, 11101