Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Dec 08, 2021
1BR on CENTRAL PARK NORTH
DRENCHED IN LIGHT
FULLY FURNISHED + MAID SERVICE
• Lease length in order of preference: long term, short term, month-to-month
• Building Security: morning & afternoon porters; video-intercom; cameras at entrance, elevator and all floors
• Apartment Security: smoke / carbon-monoxide alarms
• Apartment Size: 1,100 sqft.
• Bedroom Size: 101sqft (in photo, white duvet)
• Common Areas: living room, hall, foyer, kitchen, bathroom,
• Price per month: $1,433
• steps to Central Park (110th St)
• 5 mnts walk o Morningside Park
• 7-10 mnts walk to Columbia University
• nearby groceries, pharmacies, restaurants, gym/yoga, beauty services
• steps to buses on 110th St: M2 & M4 express, M3 local
• 1 block to 2 & 3 (express line) subway
• 2 blocks to B & C (local line) subway
• 10 minute walk to 6 (local line) subway
• This is bedroom 3, out of 3 bedrooms in the apartment (bedroom 1 will also be available on 1 January 2022 and is listed separately; bedroom 2 is occupied by a Columbia University engineering undergraduate).
• Add $200 per month for ALL common charges: Internet/wifi; utilities; weekly maid service; repairs, staff tips; etc. This means NO hidden expenses (unlike other listings), helping you keep a consistent monthly budget.
• Designed for young professionals and students to easily move in with a suitcase: each bedroom has a closet 43"x19" in size; desk & chair; linens (bedding & towels); lighting; window curtain/blinds.
• Laundry: 2 options. (1) book online w drycleannyc for pick-up & delivery within 24-hours; or (2) laundromat one block away (self-service or drop-off). For both options, prices are approx $1.50 per pound.
• Photos by phone so no justice...
Morningside Heights, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 1809 Adam Clayton Powell Junior Boulevard, New York, NY, 10026
to the Individual Owner who Posted this Listing