Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Sep 22, 2023
*NOTE: This is a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared apartment. Pictures (furniture) and price may vary depending on availability.
Location: 190 East 7th St, East Village Manhattan
- Renovated apartment located in East Village
- The area is filled with great restaurants, boutiques, movie theaters and bars
- Walking distance from NYU, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Strand Bookstore, Nordstrom, Forbidden Planet, Baohaus, The Smith, and Keybar
- Tompkins Square Park is a short 5 minute walk from the building
- The subway lines F, G, B and Q are nearby
- Has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Comes fully furnished and equipped with household essentials and appliances
- The building has a doorman, gym, courtyard, rooftop and laundry service
- Comes with a full-sized bed, desk with chair and closet
- You only need to bring your clothes
Flexible lease terms (2 months+), prices starting at $2350 + $200 home services
Video tour available upon request.
Home services include: Housekeeping, High-Speed Internet, Electricity, Air Conditioning + SmartTV
*Price and room photos may vary depending on your move in date and availability
The apartment comes fully furnished. There is no broker fee and we provide a free cleaning service 2 to 3 times a month.
$200 one-time membership fee
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 190 East 7th Street, New York, NY, 10009
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing