Got Landlord's Permission
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Dec 05, 2023
EVGB (East Village’s Greatest Building) is contemporary living in the heart of the East Village — New York’s most exciting neighborhood.
The building offers stylish loft to three bedroom apartments, many with Gracious Balconies and Garden Backyards, feature modern finishes and fixtures—and are complemented by a suite of impressive amenities.
Located on 14th street between Ave A and Ave B, it is a block away from the L train, Trader Joe’s, Target, and countless restaurants/bars and speciality shops.
The building itself offers:
- 19,000 square-foot landscaped roof deck with expansive views of Lower Manhattan features:
- Lounging and entertaining areas
- Pergolas for shade and comfort
- Al fresco dining areas with grilling stations, wet bar, and fire pits
- Bocce court and putting green
- Outdoor fitness area
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor screening area
- 24-Hour doorman/concierge
- Two-level, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Indoor saltwater lap pool
- Locker room and steam room
- Residents’ lounge with custom bar and kitchen
- Children’s playroom
- Bicycle room
- Package room
- Private self-storage available for an additional fee
- Mobile app to manage building services
- Building-wide single sign-on WIFI
- Laundry room with oversized machines
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 510 East 14th Street, New York, NY, 10009
to the Tenant who Posted this Listing