Got Landlord's Permission
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Nov 27, 2022
- 918 sq ft spacious 1BD/1BA apartment right next to the Central Park
- Clean and well-maintained prewar building with elevators, doorman, a 24hr package room, an in-building laundry room, and a (small yet efficient) gym
- Literally right next to the Central Park. I LOVE the neighborhood so much. Very residential and peaceful, yet close to everything (Wholefoods and Trader Joe’s within walking distance, Lincoln Square subway station only a block away, cute local restaurants and stores everywhere as well as all your usual franchise favorites like Starbucks and Sweetgreen)
- Pet friendly
- No broker’s fee
- HUGE living room and a king-sized bedroom
- Modern kitchen appliances
- 4 closets & tons of storage space in the kitchen
- A/C in the living room as well as the bedroom
- Central heating; the apartment is very warm throughout winter
- In-building super
- Additional photo/video available upon request
- $4,100 rent for 6-month lease that ends on 6/30/2023
Honestly we would have stayed if we could.
Pictures don’t do justice so please come check it out.
Please reach out if you have any questions.
Lease assignment with an option to extend the lease (yet $4100 rent only guaranteed till 6/30/2023)
Upper West Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 10 West 65th Street, New York, NY, 10023
to the Tenant who Posted this Listing