Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Oct 16, 2019
This sunny, fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment boasts high ceilings and a spacious floor plan. It is conveniently located in the heart of New York City- just steps away from Grand Central Station.
The peaceful and quiet interior has been fully renovated and has all brand new furnishings. The bedroom has a full size bed with fresh linens, and two large closets for clothing storage. The kitchen has a gas stove-top and comes stocked with dishes, cups, pots/pans, and cooking utensils. Towels provided for ample bathroom with standing shower. The living room has a queen size sofa bed, which allows for additional sleeping accommodations.
Move-in ready, short or long term lease.
Amenities: (more available upon request)
- 32" flat screen TV
- High speed internet (WiFi)
- Standard cable
- Air conditioning
- 4 flights walk-up
- Can accommodate 3-4 people
- Utilities are $275 EXTRA per month (flat rate)
- 1 month minimum stay
* Rates are seasonal (depending on your start date)
- 2 minute walk to Subway (4/5/6/7/S trains at Grand Central 42nd St.)
- M101/102/103 bus on Lexington/ 3rd Ave. (north/south)
- M42 bus on 42nd St. or Shuttle train to Times Square 42nd St. (east/west)
Application fee + $150 Move-out Cleaning Fee (deduced from security deposit)
Murray Hill / Kips Bay, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 320 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY, 10016