Short Term Rental
Agent/Broker [Oxford Property Group]
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
May 13, 2019
- 24-hour doorman
- Security surveillance throughout building
- Full gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, gas stove-top and convection oven, and kitchen supplies.
- High-definition TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- All bedding and towels
- 1 block to B and C subway lines
- 3 blocks to 1,2,3 subway lines.
- Ocean Grill, Cotta, Porter House, Buceo 95, Kefi, Ozen, Café Frida, Recipe, Momoya, Per Se, Rosa Mexicano, and more.
ENTERTAINMENT: Museum of Natural History and Planetarium, New York Historical Society, Central Park, 5-minute cab ride to Lincoln Center, The Metropolitan Opera, Time Warner at Columbus Circle, and 7-minute subway ride from Times Square.
Minimum 30 days.
Clean out fee: $150-studio/1beds, $200-2 beds, $200-2 beds 2 baths, $250-3 beds and others;
Gas and electricity bill: Not included – Flat fee;
Security Deposit: One month’s rent (OR half month’s rent if the total rent of the stay is paid upfront).
Upper West Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 808 columbus avenue , New York, NY, 10025