Short Term Rental
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Oct 16, 2019
This fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment is centrally located in a post-war elevator & laundry building in the Murray Hill neighborhood- just steps away from renowned dining, shopping, coffee shops, and entertainment venues.
Clean bedding is provided for the queen-size bed in one bedroom and the full-size bed in the other. Both bedrooms have a storage chest for clothing. The apartment has 2 large closets- one in the queen size bedroom, and the other in the living area. The stainless steel kitchen comes stocked with dishes, cups, pots/pans, and cooking utensils. There is also a eat-in breakfast bar and dishwasher for your convenience. Towels provided for ample bathroom with tub. Laundry facilities are conveniently located in the basement of the building.
Move-in ready, short or long term lease.
Amenities: (more available upon request)
- 32" flat screen TV
- High speed internet (WiFi)
- Standard cable
- Air conditioning
- Laundry facilities in the basement
- Elevator Building
- Can accommodate 2-4 people
- Utilities are $275 EXTRA per month (flat rate)
- 1 month minimum stay
* Rates are seasonal (depending on your start date)
- 5 minute walk to Subway (6 train at 33rd St.)
- M15 bus on 2nd Ave. (north)
- M101/102/103 bus on 3rd Ave. (south)
- M34 express bus on 34th St. (east/west)
$200 Application Fee, $150 Move-out Cleaning Fee (deduced from security deposit)
Murray Hill / Kips Bay, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 247 East 33rd Street, New York, NY, 10016