Standard 12 Month Rental
Ian Smith, (917) 935-XXXX
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
Probably. Please confirm.
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not 100% sure, please ask
Jun 23, 2021
Beaming, Bright and Spacious One Bedroom with Southern and Eastern Exposure and Laundry In Unit and Building.
Location: 188th Street at the base of Wadsworth Terrace
Transit: 1 at 191st Street, A Express at 191st Street or 181st Street
* VIEW the VIDEO TOUR *
The Apartment (Real Photos of the Actual Unit):
- NO FEE
- Washer/Dryer In Unit with Laundry Nook
- Located on Second Floor, The Building is Up on a Hill Well above Street Level
- Bedroom fits a King or Queen Bed and has Southern Exposure
- Superb Natural Light (See the Video!)
- Bright Whitewash Hardwood Flooring
- Separate Kitchen has Stainless Steel appliances, including Dishwasher and Microwave
- Elegant tile bathroom
- Light and airy hardwood Flooring
- Four Separate Closets Two in Entry, One in Kitchen, and Bedroom
- Laundry in Basement
- Pet friendly :-)
- Live-In Super
- Close to plenty of dining, shopping, and grocery stores
- Just Moments to Gorman Park, Highbridge Park, Bennett Park (Highest Point in Manhattan!), and Fort Tryon Park (The Cloisters!)...
Please note: * Posted amount reflects rebates. Contact listing agent for more details *
Washington Heights, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 658 West 188th Street, New York, NY, 10040
to the Agent(s) who Posted this Listing