Short Term Rental
Agent/Broker [VORO NYC]
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not 100% sure, please ask
Sep 24, 2020
PATIO lovers DREAM! This Stunning SOUTH facing home overlooks its own private Super Spacious Backyard PATIO with Outdoor grilling station and dining area. This 1 bedroom /1 bath apartment offers a rare opportunity to an exclusive outdoor space on the most desirable Midtown East / Turtle Bay location.
Pin drop QUIET.
Available for SHORT or LONG Term. 1 month minimum. Quick and EASY APPROVAL!!
- Prime Midtown location near all Transportation (2 min walk to Lexington ave. Subway E, M & 6 Lines/Crosstown & Express Buses/Grand Central)
- Walk everywhere: Central Park, United Nations, all Shopping, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Museums, Fine Dining, Movie theatres, Nightlife, Supermarkets
- Pin drop QUIET, High Ceiling 10 ft, Hardwood Floor, Oversize Windows, Plenty of Closets
- Renovated Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Renovated Bathroom with Bathtub
- Brand New furniture, Queen Size bed, Couch, Sleeper loveseat, Flat Screen TV, High-Speed Internet / WiFi (cable/Internet, electric extra)
- Well-maintained Pre-war ELEVATOR building with Laundry, Live-in Super, Intercom
Midtown East, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 230 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10022