Standard 12 Month Rental
Helen Chee, (347) 733-XXXX
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
Probably. Please confirm.
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not 100% sure, please ask
Mar 01, 2021
Enormous 2-bedroom, 2-bath with outdoor space AND INDOOR PARKING! You can have it all!
* Spacious living room/dining room is a comfortable setting for hosting large gatherings or playdates.
* Galley style kitchen is open on both ends for easy access. Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, granite countertops and copious storage.
* 2 king size bedrooms, one with ensuite bath, both with enormous closets
* Washer/dryer hookup
* Through-wall ACs in every room
* Additional storage in the basement
* Your very own designated indoor garage parking space
* Sorry no dogs, cats ok
Just a few blocks from the R train, and nearby 3rd and 5th Avenues are home to a multitude of boutiques, supermarkets, green grocers, convenience stores, businesses, casual eateries and fine dining everything you could possibly need.
A stroll through the neighborhood reveals mansions alongside modest houses, offering a flavor of the wonderful diversity that defines Bay Ridge. If biking is your preferred activity, there's no better place than the 4 mile waterfront bike path that starts at the northern tip of Bay Ridge and stretches beyond the southern tip. Manhattan is easily accessible via nearby R train, or the x27 express coach bus, the most comfortable way to ease into the day or decompress at the end of the day.
Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 442 97th Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11209
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.