Standard 12 Month Rental
Kishia Marte, (347) 330-XXXX
Zahra Joudi, (917) 621-XXXX
Elizabeth Pizzulli, (917) 378-XXXX
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
Probably. Please confirm.
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Not 100% sure, please ask
Jul 13, 2021
Available May 1st. Perfect 2 Br Stuyvesant Heights Garden Apt. with Extraordinary Outdoor Space!!
- MODERN, BRIGHT, GARDEN LEVEL 2 BR APT ON A QUIET TREE LINED STREET
- MODERN OPEN LAYOUT KITCHEN; STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH TUB
- ACCESS TO LARGE OUTDOOR PRIVATE YARD
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION (J, Z, A and C TRAINS)
- BUSES ON THE CORNER B26 to Downtown and Ridgewood and B47
- CLOSE TO SEVERAL CAFES, RESTAURANTS AND SUPERMARKETS
-NO PETS PLEASE
- ONE BLOCK AWAY FROM THE PARK
No Fee or One Month Free
Stuyvesant Heights, is know for its tree-line streets and marvelous architecture with many staples including Cafe on Ralph, Toad Style, Domicile, Butch, Coco and Lady Moo, Chez Alex, Cup of Brooklyn, Bed-Stuy Fish Fry, The Green Vegan Monsta Organic Juice Bar, The Wilky, The Buren, Sofia & Grace Cookie, Nana Ramen, Trad Room, Casablanca Cocktail Lounge, Mama Fox, and Milk & Pull. Easy access to Bushwick as well!
Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 760 Halsey Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11233
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.