Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Oct 22, 2020
Fully furnished and stocked, flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
This mid-century inspired apartment has a cozy living room that's connected to the updated and well-lit kitchen. Multiple windows in the common areas give this apartment tons of natrual light and a double door pantry allows for considerable storage space.
About This Room
The second room features a cozy upholstered full size bed, a nightstand with storage, and a convenient folding desk. Hand-picked decor, black-out curtains, and a large reach-in closet.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- We offer a member-only network of high-quality furnished apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your membership (125/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- During COVID-19 we have increased our cleaning, introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** We offer NO SECURITY DEPOSIT option for qualified renters with approved applications
*** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically. Price calculated on Oct. 22, 2020.
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Oct. 30, 2020 - May 1, 2021: $1150/month
Oct. 30, 2020 - Dec. 14, 2020: $1250/month
#114: South Harlem Full Room B
West Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 226 West 116th, New York, NY, 10026