Short Term Rental
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Oct 26, 2020
Fully furnished and stocked, flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
This Upper West Side studio sits in a beautiful brownstone building right around the corner from the Museum of Natural History and the northwest side of Central Park. It boasts grey accents and a cool, neutral color scheme.
The home features high ceilings and feels open and airy upon entrance. Complete with a canopy style bed, faux-fireplace, deep charcoal couch and wall mounted Smart TV, everything you could ever need is right at your fingertips. There’s even a breakfast nook with a glass dining table as well as work space with a desk and chair. The bathroom and kitchen have both been newly renovated and feature things like tiled surfaces and stainless steel appliances.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- We offer a member-only network of high-quality furnished apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your membership (200/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- During COVID-19 we have increased our cleaning, introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** We offer NO SECURITY DEPOSIT option for qualified renters with approved applications
*** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically. Price calculated on Oct. 26, 2020.
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Nov. 29, 2020 - July 29, 2022: $2750/month
Nov. 29, 2020 - May 1, 2021: $2675/month
Nov. 29, 2020 - Jan. 13, 2021: $3375/month
#227: Upper West Side Studio (Queen)
Upper West Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 154 West 76th Street, New York, NY, 10023