Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Oct 20, 2020
Fully furnished and stocked, flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
This furnished modern 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home is located in the historic Murray Hill neighborhood of New York City, this home features cozy living room and perfectly designed bedrooms are perfect for your New York City experience.
About This Room
Queen Size Bedroom A A tufted queen bed with plush linens blackout curtains, a reach in closet and touches of modern decor. Complete with fresh linens and fluffy towels to make you feel at home right away.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- We offer a member-only network of high-quality furnished apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your membership (125/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- During COVID-19 we have increased our cleaning, introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** We offer NO SECURITY DEPOSIT option for qualified renters with approved applications
*** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically. Price calculated on Oct. 20, 2020.
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Nov. 22, 2020 - Nov. 29, 2021: $1725/month
Nov. 22, 2020 - May 1, 2021: $1675/month
Nov. 22, 2020 - Jan. 6, 2021: $1675/month
#273: Murray Hill Master Queen Room A
Murray Hill / Kips Bay, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 237 East 33rd Street, New York, NY, 10016