Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Oct 25, 2020
Fully furnished and stocked, flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
This spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bath is gut-rennovated with access to an outdoor patio. The open common area meets the kitchen, complete with new appliances, and a dishwasher. The home is within walking distance to the 1,2,A,C,E,N,Q,R,W subway stations. It’s also located near AMC theatres, Equinox, Whole Foods, and Starbucks. Professionally managed apartment with services providing utilities, wifi, cleaning of the common area, kitchen supplies and everyday necessities for $125/month.
About This Room
The largest and most sunny room in the apartment is fitted with a modern walnut and grey upholstered wood queen-sized bed. There are two beautiful coordinating black wood nightstands. Against the window wall are the desk and chair with its own table lamp to illuminate its surfaces.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- We offer a member-only network of high-quality furnished apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your membership (125/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- During COVID-19 we have increased our cleaning, introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** We offer NO SECURITY DEPOSIT option for qualified renters with approved applications
*** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically. Price calculated on Oct. 25, 2020.
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Jan. 1, 2021 - April 30, 2022: $1925/month
Jan. 1, 2021 - May 1, 2021: $1900/month
Jan. 1, 2021 - Feb. 15, 2021: $2125/month
#182: Hell's Kitchen Master Queen Room C
Midtown West, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 334 West 46th Street, New York, NY, 10036