Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Oct 22, 2020
Fully furnished and stocked, flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
Discover home in a whole new light, with this fully furnished nook in the epicenter of Manhattan. Just close enough to Times Square and all the major subway lines that your daily commute will be a breeze and just far enough west to find an escape. Exposed brick walls, hard wood floors and tall sunlit windows with marble sills will welcome you home.
About This Room
This twin bedroom located just off the living room is tranquil and cozy with all the necessities required for a delightful stay: wall-mounted work station, sunlit window with blackout drapes, plenty of storage and built-in shelving just begging for your personal touch.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- We offer a member-only network of high-quality furnished apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your membership (125/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- During COVID-19 we have increased our cleaning, introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** We offer NO SECURITY DEPOSIT option for qualified renters with approved applications
*** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically. Price calculated on Oct. 22, 2020.
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Nov. 5, 2020 - May 1, 2021: $1400/month
Nov. 5, 2020 - Dec. 20, 2020: $1525/month
#171: Hell's Kitchen Twin Room A
Midtown West, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 650 Ninth Avenue, New York, NY, 10036