Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Oct 29, 2020
Fully furnished and stocked, flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
Find peace of mind and a place to unwind in this 1-bedroom Midtown apartment, fully stocked kitchen, featuring all the little details that make a house a home. You'll see a prime example of how we maximize city living.
About This Room
This room has a cozy feel to it with a full sized bed, a modern bed frame, Flat screen and a full wardrobe. Its the perfect room to relax in after a day of being on the go.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- We offer a member-only network of high-quality furnished apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your membership (125/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, Netflix, cable, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- During COVID-19 we have increased our cleaning, introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** We offer NO SECURITY DEPOSIT option for qualified renters with approved applications
*** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically. Price calculated on Oct. 29, 2020.
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Nov. 10, 2020 - July 10, 2022: $1150/month
Nov. 10, 2020 - May 1, 2021: $1150/month
Nov. 10, 2020 - Dec. 25, 2020: $1225/month
#356: Upper West Side Full Room D
Upper West Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 15 West 107th, New York, NY, 10025