Short Term Rental
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Oct 29, 2020
Fully furnished and stocked, flexible 1-18 month lease, no broker or extra fees.
About This Home
Did you ever think it would be possible to call Central Park your very own backyard? Us either, yet here we are. The very best of cozy and modern city living, with sleek finishes and exposed brick cast perfectly against mid-century furniture and plenty of space to move. A love-nest for two or a self-love nest for one; unbeatable for all.
A location for a staycation, all year round. With more restaurants and cultural attractions than you can poke a bodega tulip at (which you’re likely to buy every week, along with your oat mink and the NYTs, of course!) Take a comprehensive 3D virtual tour of this property from the safety of your couch with our caring and attentive agents today.
About June Homes:
- The June Homes mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
- We offer a member-only network of high-quality furnished apartments with unparalleled flexibility at fair prices.
- All members go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
- You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
- Your membership (200/month) includes: utilities, high-speed Wi-Fi, monthly supplies drop off (anything from toilet paper to paper towels), fresh linens and towels and dedicated member support team available via June Homes app.
- During COVID-19 we have increased our cleaning, introduced virtual tours with an agent and permitted contactless move-ins.
* Not sure how long you'd like to stay? We offer month-to-month flexibility for a small monthly fee
** We offer NO SECURITY DEPOSIT option for qualified renters with approved applications
*** All prices of our homes are calculated dynamically. Price calculated on Oct. 29, 2020.
See below for additional prices and date range options:
Nov. 1, 2020 - March 3, 2021: $2875/month
Nov. 1, 2020 - Dec. 16, 2020: $3750/month
#360: Upper West Side 1 Bedroom (Full)
Upper West Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 104 West 83rd Street, New York, NY, 10024