Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Jan 17, 2023
Sign a four-month or longer lease by the end of January and we'll pay your first week's rent!
Full room in a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom shared home in Bushwick.
About This Room
This good-looking, spacious and appealing room is available for a long-term or a short-term staying.
About This Home
This 5 bedroom, 3 bath home has a feeling of luxury with recently updated and modern designs. Bright white walls line the apartment while the newly renovated kitchen and its expansive center island provides ample room for cooking, storage and entertaining guests. The best part? The private outdoor area off of the living room to call your own. This trendy, vibrant neighborhood has a longstanding reputation for being a foodie destination - but has many other draws for everyone to enjoy. Night or day, you can enjoy numerous galleries, music venues, parks, shops and more, Bushwick is consistently evolving over time and keeping things enticing for all residents.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
#378: Bushwick Full Bedroom 2E
Bushwick, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 636 Knickerbocker Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11221
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.