Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Mar 25, 2023
Unfurnished Twin room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Village.
About This Room
This good-looking, spacious and appealing room is available.
About This Home
Make home in this spacious 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment in the heart of the East Village. This fifth-floor unit features high ceilings, hardwood flooring, new stainless kitchen appliances, and a dishwasher. A combination eat-in kitchen and living area make this a perfect home for students or young professionals who work in Manhattan.
East Village is one of the best places to live in Manhattan if you enjoy all the thrills of big-city life but prefer to live in a laidback neighborhood brimming with historic architecture, eclectic street art, and culinary genius from around the world.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #364 A
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 355 East 4th Street, New York, NY, 10009
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing