Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Dec 09, 2022
What a year, huh? We've got something that should make you smile. Once you sign a four-month or longer lease to move-in by the end of December, we will pay your first week of rent!
Unfurnished Queen room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Village.
About This Room
This clean, spacious and pretty room is available.
About This Home
Enjoy living in the East Village, in this sunlit, 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment. Beautiful light fixtures will be found throughout the house and the newly renovated kitchen and dining area, provide ample room for cooking, storage, and entertaining your guests! The East Village has become one of the most eclectic neighborhoods in Manhattan. Bustling with busy streets and walking distance to Union Square, this neighborhood boasts a handful of communal gardens, street art, shops, and a serious food selection. Home to the largest park on the east coast of the city, Tompkins Square Park is a great place for those looking for activities or just a weekend stroll.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
#529: East Village Queen Bedroom B
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 31 Saint Marks Place, New York, NY, 10003
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing