Standard 12 Month Rental
Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Oct 13, 2021
1) 24/7 concierge,
2) laundry room on the ground floor,
3) north-west corner of Central Park and the south-east corner of the Morningside Park are around the corner,
4) its own public garden is on the south,
5) convenient stores including supermarket are on the ground floor,
6) educational institutes such as Columbia University, Barnard College, Union Theological Seminary, Jewish Theological Seminary, and Manhattan School of Music are nearby,
7) the public transportations are conveniently location:
7a) Subway trains: B&C line are south-east corner, #1,2,3,A&D lines are nearby,
7b) Buses: M3,4,7,10&106 are around the corners, M5,50&104 are nearby,
8) 1 of 2 bedrooms has a walk-in closet in addition to a clothes closet,
9) a linen closet is in the hallway.
Some pieces of free furniture are available.
Moving in/out fees should be considered.
Some pieces of furniture are available, such as, beds, mattresses, desks, lights,
Morningside Heights, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 220 Manhattan Avenue, New York, NY, 10025
to the Individual Owner who Posted this Listing