Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Sep 27, 2022
Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Village. This property can come furnished or unfurnished.
About This Room
This clean, spacious and functional room is available.
About This Home
Make home in this spacious 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment in the heart of the East Village. The living room is furnished with modern decor, while the walls are painted in a cool gray color, lined with a bold gray trim to highlight the smokey oak wood flooring. The open common area meets the kitchen, complete with dishwasher and all new appliances, providing ample room for cooking, storage and entertaining guests. Get cozy in any of the full size bedrooms equip with built-in closet space. The East Village has become one of the most eclectic neighborhoods in Manhattan. Bustling with busy streets and walking distance to Union Square, this neighborhood boasts a handful of communal gardens, street art, shops, and a serious food selection. Home to the largest park on the east coast of the city, Tompkins Square Park is a great place for those looking for activities or just a leisurely stroll.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#561: East Village Queen Bedroom B
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 226 East 7th Street, New York, NY, 10009
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing