Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Feb 01, 2023
Sign a four-month or longer lease by the end of January and we'll pay your first week's rent!
Queen room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Harlem.
About This Room
This clean, charming and functional room is available. This room is also available for a short and long term rent.
About This Home
Less than one-half mile away from the nearest public transit station, a seven-minute walk from the front steps of this building will get you over to 110th Street station for the 2 and 3 trains on the IRT Lenox Avenue Line. This beautiful, bohemian apartment can be furnished upon request and also features WiFi and street parking. Are you planning to live with a friend or just want more space? You have the option of renting this entire smoke-free apartment if available. Book a tour today and get ready to start calling this charming apartment your next home.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
#703: East Harlem Queen Bedroom B
East Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 23 East 109th Street, New York, NY, 10029
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.