Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Jun 10, 2023
15 days of FREE rent for all leases 7 months or longer. T&Cs apply!
Unfurnished Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in East Harlem.
About This Room
This clean, charming and functional room is available for a long-term or a short-term staying.
About This Home
To describe this immaculate fourth-floor apartment as merely spacious does not do it justice. This 1196-square-foot, four-bedroom, two-bathroom shared unit in East Harlem is a great deal for this price and location. Featuring hardwood floors, high ceilings, extra closet space, and electric heating, this newly renovated unit is a perfect home for several college roommates or young professionals who work or attend school in Manhattan. Conveniently located just a block away from Central Park, in one of New York’s most popular neighborhoods, this unit comes fully equipped with a washer and dryer, as well as all new stainless kitchen appliances. A newly remodeled eat-in kitchen boasts beautiful countertops and cabinets, as well as a wall-mounted TV. Sunlit bedrooms are large enough to accommodate queen-size beds, nightstands, and personal workspaces.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($119/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #701 A
East Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 23 East 109th Street, New York, NY, 10029
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing