Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Mar 29, 2023
Unfurnished Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Harlem.
About This Room
This clean, charming and functional room is available. This room is also available for a short and long term rent.
About This Home
This ideally located East Harlem apartment is a perfect home for active New Yorkers who enjoy walking or riding a bike. A five-minute hike from the front steps of this beautiful pre-war building will get you over to 110th Street station for the 4 and 6 trains on the IRT Lexington Avenue Line. This apartment is a smoke-free unit that can be furnished upon request. Other apartment features include paid WiFi and street parking with resident decal. You have the option of renting a room or the entire apartment if available.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #699 D
East Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 23 East 109th Street, New York, NY, 10029
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing