Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Sep 24, 2022
Unfurnished Queen room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Harlem.
About This Room
This clean, charming and functional room is available.
About This Home
Situated one block away from Central Park, this gorgeous apartment is just minutes away from some of the best things Manhattan’s Upper East Side has to offer. A short walk from the front steps of this pre-war building will get you over to East River Plaza, where you will find grocery stores and other big-box retailers. A five-minute walk will get you to 110th Street station for the 4 and 6 trains on the IRT Lexington Avenue Line. This smoke-free apartment offers street parking and can be furnished upon request.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#705: East Harlem Queen Bedroom A
East Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 23 East 109th Street, New York, NY, 10029
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing