Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Jun 10, 2023
15 days of FREE rent for all leases 7 months or longer. T&Cs apply!
Unfurnished Queen room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Village.
About This Room
This apartment may be furnished or unfurnished at the time of your move-in date.
About This Home
Cozy and welcoming, this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment is freshly renovated, and each bedroom boasts exposed brick walls, for that real New York City, feel. Cook a meal for friends in the sunlit open kitchen and living area, dressed in modern decor. The kitchen becomes complete with marble island that doubles a quaint breakfast bar. This home was professionally designed with your comfort in mind. The East Village has become one of the most eclectic neighborhoods in Manhattan. Bustling with busy streets and walking distance to Union Square, this neighborhood boasts a handful of communal gardens, street art, shops, and a serious food selection. Home to the largest park on the east coast of the city, Tompkins Square Park is a great place for those looking for activities or just a leisurely stroll.
Other features of this apartment are: Wi-Fi, smoke-free, guarantors allowed, laundry in building (paid), dishwasher, radiator heating, couples friendly, wall-mounted TV, hardwood floors, microwave, oven, refrigerator.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($119/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #558 A
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 20 Avenue A, New York, NY, 10009
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing