Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
May 28, 2023
Move in before June 1st and enjoy 10 days rent-free. T&Cs apply.
Unfurnished Full room in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in East Harlem.
About This Room
This 122 square footage room on New York City's East Harlem is a good-looking, spacious and adorable room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Located on the fifth floor of a well-preserved, pre-war, elevator building, this apartment is just minutes away from Central Park and some of East Harlem’s most popular attractions, such as the Museum of the City of New York and Graffiti Hall of Fame. A five-minute walk will get you to 110th Street station for the 4 and 6 trains on the IRT Lexington Avenue Line. A seven-minute walk will get you to Central Park North station for the 2 and 3 trains on the IRT Broadway - Seventh Avenue Line. This smoke-free apartment comes equipped with paid WiFi, a large flat-screen TV, and a washer and dryer. Rooms can be furnished upon request.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($119/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #704 C
East Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 23 East 109th Street, New York, NY, 10029
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing