Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Jan 04, 2023
Sign a four-month or longer lease by the end of January and we'll pay your first week's rent!
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Prospect Lefferts Gardens.
About This Room
This clean, charming and functional room is available. This unit can be furnished or unfurnished for additional fee.
About This Home
Located a block from Prospect Park, this ultra-modern, seven-story building is a work of architectural beauty. Constructed in 2015, this building gives its tenants the unique opportunity to live in the heart of Brooklyn. A ten-minute walk will get you to Prospect Park station for the B train on the Sixth Avenue Line, which runs weekdays and will take you into Manhattan. This beautiful apartment also includes paid Wi-Fi, a large flat-screen TV, and access to a communal laundry room in the building.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
#722: Prospect Lefferts Gardens Queen Bedroom A
Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 1930 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11225
This apartment for rent is no longer available on our website.