Got Landlord's Permission
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Oct 09, 2021
Spacious studio apartment in great condition! Recently renovated, including new stainless steel kitchen appliances, flooring, cabinets, countertops, updated bathroom, etc. Large windows with lots of sunlight and new shades. 4 large closets. Quiet apt, facing 69th St with view of Broadway. This is a lease assignment as is condition - rent until 12/27 is $2825/month, and will increase to $3050/month starting 12/28.
A non-refundable $20 credit check fee
Completed, Original Ogden CAP Properties, LLC Application for Lease (original)
Executed, Original Authorization to Obtain a Credit Report (include credit card information for $75 fee; checks and/or money orders not accepted)
Additional Qualifying Documentation including:
• Photocopy of Identification (Drivers License or Passport)
• Reference letter from Landlord
• Copy of employment verification or offer letter
• (If self-employed) Letter from Certified Personal Accountant
• Copies of first two pages of most recent tax returns (or extension)
• Copy of your current statement for any checking and saving account(s)
• Verification letter from Schools registrar’s office (Student Applicants only)
This is a lease assignment as is condition - rent until 12/27 is $2825/month, and will increase to $3050/month starting 12/28 lease for 12 months ending on 12/27/2022. The unit is available for viewing anytime and looking for rental to begin Nov 1st.
Upper West Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 155 West 68th Street, New York, NY, 10023
to the Tenant who Posted this Listing