Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Mar 29, 2023
Unfurnished Full room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Village.
About This Room
This clean, charming and functional room is available.
About This Home
This apartment is located in a well-preserved, five-story, pre-war building at the corner of East 7th Street and Avenue C, a bustling, tree-lined commercial thoroughfare in Alphabet City. A 16-minute walk will get you to the Delancey Street - Essex Street station for trains on the Nassau Street and Sixth Avenue Lines. Not far from the station is Essex Market, where you will find all of your grocery shopping needs. This smoke-free apartment comes equipped with WiFi and can be furnished upon request. For those who drive, street parking is also available. You have the option of renting a room or the entire apartment if available.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #716 B
East Village, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 226 East 7th Street, New York, NY, 10009
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing