Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Sep 27, 2022
Unfurnished Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Williamsburg.
About This Room
This clean, charming and functional room is available.
About This Home
A colorful, bohemian pad located in one of Brooklyn’s best neighborhoods, this three-bedroom, one-bathroom shared apartment is now available to rent. At 867-square-feet, this couples-friendly East Williamsburg unit features french doors, freshly painted walls, original hardwood flooring, large windows, modern lighting fixtures, radiator heating, and a spacious, fully-applianced eat-in kitchen. Large, sunlit bedrooms that can be furnished upon request provide plenty of room for queen-size beds, nightstands, and desks or dressers. The centerpiece of this cozy apartment, a warm and inviting living room accommodates a sectional couch, coffee table, TV stand, and additional furniture like a reading chair by the two large windows. A modern bare-bulb chandelier hangs from the center of the living room, providing plenty of light for any occasion. Recently remodeled, the tile-floor kitchen features new stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, caesarstone countertops, and stained shaker cabinets. The kitchen includes a breakfast bar that seats two. The full-bathroom features tile floors that match the kitchen and white subway tiling along the walls of the bathtub and shower combination.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#690: East Williamsburg Queen Bedroom C
Williamsburg, Brooklyn (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 81 Olive Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11211
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing