Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Mar 29, 2023
Unfurnished Queen room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in West Harlem.
About This Room
This 111 square footage room on New York City's West Harlem is a clean, spacious and glossy room in a 2-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Situated in a six-story elevator building, less than a block from big-box retail stores and supermarkets, this conveniently-located, West Harlem apartment is an ideal home for anyone that prefers to walk or ride a bike. A one-minute walk from the front doors of this mid-rise, brick apartment building will get you to 125th Street station for the A, B, C, and D trains. This cozy Manhattan apartment includes a large flat-screen TV in the living room and paid WiFi. New to the city and need furniture? Schedule a tour today and ask about having this apartment fully furnished before moving in.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #711 B
West Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 301 Saint Nicholas Avenue, New York, NY, 10027
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing