Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Jun 08, 2023
15 days of FREE rent for all leases 7 months or longer. T&Cs apply!
Unfurnished Queen room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Columbus Circle.
About This Room
This 97 square footage room on New York City's Columbus Circle is a clean, charming and glossy room in a 2-bedroom apartment which is currently furnished, but it can be unfurnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Stunning in more ways than one, this luxurious two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment in one of Manhattan’s most popular neighborhoods is now available and will move quickly at this price. Perfect for two couples or a pair, this 537-square-foot unit in Columbus Circle features exposed brick walls, glimmering hardwood floors, recessed lighting, radiator heating, window air conditioning units, and a washer and dryer for you to do your laundry. Both bedrooms offer closet space for your clothes and enough room for queen-size beds and additional furniture. A newly remodeled kitchen boasts stainless appliances, including a dishwasher and microwave. The bathroom offers beautiful marble-tiled floors and walls and a walk-in shower.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($119/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #737 A
Midtown West, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 824 9th Avenue, New York, NY, 10019
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing