Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
May 28, 2023
Move in before June 1st and enjoy 10 days rent-free. T&Cs apply.
Unfurnished Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom shared home in East Harlem.
About This Room
This 110 square footage room on New York City's East Harlem is a spacious, well-kept and sunny room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
This beautiful, smoke-free unit is in a six-story, 1920s elevator building at the corner of Madison Avenue, one of the busier commercial thoroughfares in East Harlem. This conveniently located apartment is within walking distance to numerous nearby local shops and convenience stores, including bars, restaurants, and supermarkets. An eight-minute walk will get you to Central Park North station for the 2 and 3 trains on the Broadway - Seventh Avenue Line of the New York City Subway. This apartment includes street parking, a wall-mounted TV, and paid WiFi. Schedule a tour today to see this charming East Harlem apartment in person.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($119/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #696 B
East Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 23 East 109th Street, New York, NY, 10029
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing