Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Pre-recorded video tour:
Sep 27, 2022
Unfurnished Queen room in a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in East Harlem.
About This Room
This 135 sq.ft. room on New York City's East Harlem is a clean, spacious and glossy room in a 2-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
An ideal home for two couples or a pair moving to New York City, this two-bedroom, one-bathroom shared apartment in East Harlem is a rare find for this price and location. At 605-square-feet, this fourth-floor unit features parquet wood flooring in the living area, modern chandeliers, electric heating, windows for natural light. The master bedroom offers two closets and enough space for a queen-size bed, dresser, and personal workspace. The second bedroom can accommodate a full-size bed and additional furniture like a nightstand and dresser. A newly remodeled bathroom boasts marble tiling and a luxurious walk-in shower. The compact, dine-in kitchen comes equipped with full-size stainless appliances, modern cabinets, and jet-black countertops.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Visit our website for more specific dates, and quotes.
#702: East Harlem Queen Bedroom A
East Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 23 East 109th Street, New York, NY, 10029
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing