Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Jun 08, 2023
15 days of FREE rent for all leases 7 months or longer. T&Cs apply!
Unfurnished Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in West Harlem.
About This Room
This 116 square footage room on New York City's West Harlem is a clean, spacious and glossy room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently unfurnished, but it can be furnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
If lots of room and modern motifs are what you are after, then this West Harlem apartment has your name written on it. Situated on the third floor of a six-story building, this smart and efficient, 1003-square-foot, 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom unit features fresh paint, light hardwood floors, recessed lighting, large windows, lots of closet space, radiator heating, and a washer and dryer. Large, sunlit bedrooms provide ample space for queen-size beds, nightstands, and dressers or desks. The combined kitchen and living area is newly remodeled and comes equipped with stainless, full-size appliances, including a dishwasher and microwave. There is enough room for a coffee table, sofa, and TV stand, as well as a small dining table and two chairs.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($119/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #712 B
West Harlem, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 301 Saint Nicholas, New York, NY, 10027
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing