Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Feb 05, 2023
Queen room in a 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom shared home in Upper West Side.
About This Room
This 89 square footage room on New York City's Upper West Side is a clean, charming and glossy room in a 4-bedroom apartment which is currently furnished, but it can be unfurnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
Located in a six-story brick building, approximately a half-mile from Central Park, this super-efficient apartment is a perfect home for anyone looking to be within walking distance of some of Manhattan’s best restaurants and landmarks. A three-minute walk from the front door will get you to the subway station at the intersection of Cathedral Parkway and Broadway for the 1 train, which operates at all times. This lovely, smoke-free apartment includes a wall-mounted TV in the kitchen and paid WiFi. Book a tour to see this apartment in person and ask about the option to have this unit fully furnished.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
#763: Upper West Side Queen Bedroom A
Upper West Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 225 West 109th Street, New York, NY, 10025
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing