Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Jun 10, 2023
15 days of FREE rent for all leases 7 months or longer. T&Cs apply!
Unfurnished Queen room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Upper West Side.
About This Room
This 81 square footage room on New York City's Upper West Side is a charming, well-kept and comfortable room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently furnished, but it can be unfurnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
The very definition of efficient, this compact, three-bedroom, one-bathroom shared apartment in Upper West Side is newly remodeled and features a mix of white tile and hardwood floors, high ceilings, and large windows for lots of natural light. At 484-square-feet, this unit also features electric heating, recessed lighting, and an all-in-one washer dryer combo. All three bedrooms offer closets and provide ample room for queen-size beds and nightstands. An eat-in kitchen comes fully loaded with name-brand appliances, including a dishwasher and microwave, and will easily hold a small table with two chairs. The bathroom boasts a new sink, beautiful wall tiling, and a walk-in shower and bathtub combination.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($119/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #765 A
Upper West Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 172 West 107th Street, New York, NY, 10025
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing