Can be Furnished OR Unfurnished
Kind of building:
Opportunity to renew:
The poster of this listing is NOT charging a brokerage fee.
Virtual Live Tours:
Yes, upon request
Pre-recorded video tour:
Mar 25, 2023
Unfurnished Full room in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom shared home in Upper West Side.
About This Room
This 76 square footage room on New York City's Upper West Side is a clean, charming and glossy room in a 3-bedroom apartment which is currently furnished, but it can be unfurnished for an additional fee.
About This Home
A modern and sophisticated pad close to restaurants and cafes, this three-bedroom, one-bathroom shared apartment is located in one of Manhattan’s most popular neighborhoods. At 590-square-feet, this second-floor Upper West Side unit features a mix of hardwood and white tile flooring, electric heating, freshly painted walls, french doors, high ceilings, recessed lighting, and an all-in-one washer dryer combo. All three bedrooms offer windows for natural light. Two of the three bedrooms can accommodate queen-size beds and additional furniture. The third bedroom can support a twin-size bed, nightstand, and dresser. Recently remodeled, the compact, eat-in kitchen comes equipped with modern stainless steel appliances, a new sink with a pull-down spray faucet, and white countertops. The tiled bathroom boasts a luxurious walk-in shower and bathtub combination.
1. June's mission is to make renting apartments as easy and stress-free as possible.
2. Your home essentials fee ($109/month) includes: a fully equipped kitchen, cleaning, supplies, and our dedicated resident support team available via June app.
3. Utilities are not included.
4. You can expect fast online applications, easy contactless move-ins, and no hidden fees or broker fees.
5. All residents go through extensive background checks and interviews with your safety in mind.
Please note: if an apartment is available right now we have 32 days to accommodate a move-in.
Use this listing ID when speaking to June team: #785 A
Upper West Side, Manhattan (NYC) Building Address For Rent: 965 Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY, 10025
to the Landlord who Posted this Listing